|Benefits of Membership in the White Rose FSC:
- Membership in U.S. Figure Skating
- Club-sponsored skating sessions
- Club-Sponsored activities and parties
- Use of the fitness center at York City Ice Arena (those under 15 must be accompanied by a member parent)
- Many opportunities to volunteer
- Warm, friendly, supportive atmosphere for all skaters and their families
Membership in White Rose FSC is open to all who are eligible for U.S. Figure Skating membership, and upon approval of the White Rose FSC Board of Directors. Memberships are not transferable.
U.S. Figure Skating membership is included. Each member family will receive a subscription to Skating magazine. Only 1 copy per family! Membership is required in order to test and to compete in U.S. Figure Skating sanctioned events.
Club Ice is usually the first Friday of the month from 4:45-5:45pm.
The Freestyle rules that are in effect for all open freestyle sessions at York City Ice Arena must also be closely followed on our club ice sessions. Freestyle Rules
Skaters interested in joining can contact Marc Pinto or club president, Karen Clifford, any other board member or coach for more information.
You can join or renew online through EntryEeze, the preferred method.
Those without internet access may print out a membership package below:
Last Modified Visits: